Weekend Top Ten 2/12-2/15
1. One Funny Mother: I'm not Crazy, Dena Blizzard,
Raritan Valley Community College
2. Be Mine: Valentine's Day Dining and Overnight Packages,
The Bernards Inn
3. Family Science: The Great Backyard Bird Count, Duke Farms
4. Greenberg's Great Train & Toy Show, Garden State Expo Center
5. 4-Course Tasting Dinner, Tapastre
6. Love you to Death: Murder Mystery Dinner, Maggiano's
7. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, State Theatre NJ
8. Grain House After Dark, The Grain House
9. Romancing the Stars, RVCC Planetarium
10. Tory Jack Day, Abraham Staats House
Gold Medal Horse Farm
Somerset County Park Commission Lord Stirling Stable, has been selected as a “Gold Medal Horse Farm” by the New Jersey Equine Environmental Stewardship Program.
The Gold Medal Horse Farm program recognizes outstanding equine farms for management practices; stewardship of the land; the health, safety, and well-being of the horses; programming; and dedication to environmental sustainability. Further, it underscores the efforts of the New Jersey equine industry to maintain the beauty of the Garden State.
Murder Mystery Dinner
Enjoy a hilarious homicide investigation while enjoying fabulous cuisine of Maggiano's Little Italy.
Acclaimed for romantic dinner, The Bernards Inn is the ultimate destination for Valentine's Day.
NJ Golf Show
Everything golf at the Garden State Exhibit Center.
Winter 2016 Exhibitions
The Center for Contemporary Art's winter exhibitions include: Nature; Dallas Piotrowski: Selected Works; and a Faculty Exhibition by John Reinking.
Enjoy idyllic Somerset County Parks in the winter by cross-country skiing.
There is no reason to sit at home; BSC offers a laser tag arena, arcade, and entertainment center.
Fun at Duke Farms
Come celebrate the Sugar Maple at Duke Farms, and the magic it brings to your table.
Painted Faces Pow Wow
Painted Faces in the Valley Spring Pow Wow being held at RVCC on April 9. Features performers, native foods, and native crafts.