Weekend Top 10: 9.2-9.5
1. Up with the Birds, Duke Farms
2. Vandermark Merritt Glass Studios: End of an Era- Artist Reception, Studio 7 Fine Art Gallery
3. Children’s Bike Races, Downtown Basking Ridge
4. Family Nature Walk, Environmental Education Center
5. Guided Tour, Rockingham Historic Site
6. Somerset Patriots Labor Day Celebration, TD Bank Ballpark
7. Live Music on Division Street, Downtown Somerville
8. Growler Fills, Flounder Brewing Co.
9. Basic Wine Education: A Tour of Australia, Ninety Acres
10. Natural Beauty– Captured with Photography Exhibit, Environmental Education Center
Get the list in your inbox every week! Click here to join our mailing list.
Flounder Brewing Co. wins esteemed Samuel Adams award
The Flounder Brewing Co. has recently won the 2016 National Brewing and Business Experienceship Award. As the program's fifth annual winners, they were treated to a three-day trip to Samuel Adams' Boston headquarters, the chance to make a collaboration beer and a year's worth of mentoring from Samuel Adams' brewers and experts. Debuting on September 1, Devil's Nectah will be available to sample in many locations throughout the state as well as in Boston and Philadelphia. "We always had the dream to be headed where we're heading but to be this far along and looking back is a wonderful feeling," said Jeremy "Flounder" Lees, who founded Flounders Brewing Co. along with his brother, Daniel, and cousin Billy Jordan.
Flower & Garden Photography
Create stunning flower images and garden landscape photographs.
Live Music on Division Street
Jersey evenings are the perfect backdrop for upbeat and entertaining music!
From Farm to Fork
Experience a delicious evening of farm-to-table fare!
Nature Infused Yoga
Relax, rebalance and connect with nature.
Family Nature Walks
Explore nature at its finest.
Start the weekend with hot cars, hip shops, good eats & cool tunes.
Local produce and products offered every Thursday!
It's Baseball Season
It's not summer without baseball!