Weekend Top Ten 10/9-10/11
1. Somerset County's Weekend Journey Through the Past,
25 Participating sites
2. Oktoberfest, Natirar
3. Flashdance--The Musical, RVCC Theatre
4. The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds,
5. Silk City Featuring Recon So's Mary Olive Smith, Watchung Arts Center
6. Hispanic Heritage Festival, Vermeule Center
7. The Art of Sean Murtha, Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary
8. Oktoberfest, Forest Lodge
9. Ghost Stories Around the Campfire, Van Wickle House
10. Gettysburg: The Soul Survivors, Somerville Library
2015 Atlantic League Champions!
The Somerset Patriots clinched the 2015 Atlantic League Championship by defeating the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs 3-1 in the best-of-five series.
The Patriots defeated the Blue Crabs 3-1 in Game Four behind another dominant performance by Playoff MVP Roy Merritt (3-0), who allowed an unearned run with six strikeouts in seven innings of work.
Nearly 30 historic sites open their doors for tours, events and more!
Six spooky, artistic evenings featuring thousands of glowing pumpkins!
Connect with nature along a festive 1.5 mile trail hike.
Far Hills Race
Join tens of thousands at this extraordinary steeplechase.
More than 250 of the nation’s finest artisans return to Somerset.
Norz Hill Fall Fest
It's time for pumpkin' pickin, hayrides and corn mazes! Weekends Sept-Oct.