Weekend Top 10: 6.24-6.26
1. Somerville Craft Beer Fest 2016, Downtown Somerville
2. 2016 Annual Non-juried Members’ Exhibit - Opening Reception, The Center for Contemporary Art
3. A Bird in the Hand, Duke Farms
4. Container Gardening with Edible Plants for Children, Colonial Park Fragrance and Sensory Garden
5. Couple's Night Painting, Mimosas and Masterpieces
6. Garden Tour, Millstone Valley National Scenic Byway
7. Car Show, Maggiano's Little Italy Bridgewater
8. Night Out on Division, Downtown Somerville
9. Young Frankenstein, Villagers Theatre
10. Santa Fe & Beer, Ninety Acres
Award Winning Restaurant & Inn
For the twentieth consecutive year, The Bernards Inn, a luxury boutique hotel located in the Somerset Hills, is the only restaurant and hotel in New Jersey to receive AAA’s Four Diamond Award. It is now the longest tenured hotel in New Jersey to earn the prestigious rating. “We’re incredibly honored to mark two decades of earning the impressive Four Diamond Award from AAA,” said General Manager, Joshua Barbee. “Our commitment to excellence at every level—from dining and events to our luxury accommodations—has never been stronger and we delight in delivering exceptional experiences for all of our guests.”
Independence Day Celebrations
Celebrate America in Somerset County, NJ!
Concerts, Movies & Plays in the Park
Enjoy a summer of fun in Bernards Township parks!
Every summer Thursday walk the market to get your locally made products.
Summer Concert Series
It wouldn't be summer without music in the park!!
Lavender in Bloom
Now blooming at Hidden Spring Lavender Farm! Stop by and enjoy the view!
Enjoy a summer day at the park and learn about plants and horticulture.
Start the weekend with hot cars, hip shops, good eats & cool tunes.
NJ Festival of Ballooning
Music, crafts, vendors, food, and over 100 hot air balloons!