Weekend Top 10: 5/6-5/8
1. Hooray for May: Family Art Day, The Center for Contemporary Art
2. Mother's Day Brunch Buffet, The Olde Mill Inn
3. VNA Spring Rummage Sale, Far Hills Fairgrounds
4. Anime Fan Fest, Garden State Exhibit Center
5. BernARTsville Artwalk - Artist Reception, Studio 7 Fine Art Gallery
6. Mother's Day Horseback Ride, Lord Stirling Stable
7. Mother's Day Brunch Buffet, The Bernards Inn
8. Speaker Series: The Delaware and Raritan Canal, Hageman House
9. Up with the Birds, Duke Farms
10. Mother's Day Brunch, Verve Restaurant
NEW Destination Guide Available!
- Content organized by geographical location (northern, central, southern Somerset County)
- Expanded information about eco-tourism, agri-tourism, wellness amenities
- Top recommended attractions
- Annual calendar of major events
- New "Living & Working" section, geared toward businesses and employees
- Handy county map and transportation resources
Visit this renowned peony garden, now open for the season!
It's Baseball Season
Help the Somerset Patriots open the season!
Hooray for May!
A fun and interactive day of making art for the whole family.
5K Race to Wellness
Run a scenic race to support great causes.
Revolutionary Spirit Night
Step back in time at this special theme night with the Somerset Patriots!
Discover Duke Farms
Get back to nature on this 2,700 acre estate, one NJ's best kept secrets!