Weekend Top Ten 11/26-11/29
1. 13th Annual Colonial Christmas,
The Jacobus Vanderveer House & Museum
2. Bountiful Thanksgiving Feast at the Bernards Inn, Bernards Inn
3. Holiday Jubilee, Downtown Somerville
4. Thanksgiving at the Olde Mill Inn, Olde Mill Inn
5. Black Friday at Duke Farms, Duke Farms
6. A Tuna Christmas, Villagers Theatre
7. Flounder Brewing Co. Two Year Anniversary, Big Heads Bar & Grill
8. Thanksgiving at Stone House, Stone House
9. Thanksgiving Feast, Osteria Morini
10. Advanced Wine Education: Exploring Unknown Burgundy, Natirar
Keep the Green in Your Pocket
The United States Golf Association - USGA, in Far Hills, NJ is offering "free" admission all day on Black Friday. And,visitors will have the opportunity to add to or begin their USGA Rolex Annual library by picking up "complimentary" copies of various years. These books make a wonderful addition to any office, home or avid golfer's library. So, keep the green in your pocket and visit the USGA Museum on Black Friday for a respite from the crowded shopping malls!
View New Jersey Photography Forum's 21st Annual Juried Photography Exhibit at the Watchung Arts Center.
Explore the beautiful equestrial trails of Lord Stirling Stable on foot with your furry companion.
Enjoy an expansive Thanksgiving buffet or dinner at the Grain House Restaurant.
Tree lighting, caroling, goodies, and carriage rides with Santa in Downtown Somerville!
Have a historic holiday at the Jacobus Vanderveer House.
Festival of Trees
A remarkable display of holiday trees designed and created by by area groups.
Home for the Holidays
Enjoy the Christmas spirit in one of Somerset County's oldest houses, The Abraham Staats House.
Party with Stone House
Dj, Dancing, Open Bar, Dinner Buffet, Champagne Toast, what more could you want for the New Year?