The Bernards Inn Honored
Somerset County Tourism member The Bernards Inn, a luxury boutique hotel located in the quaint hamlet of Bernardsville, has earned recognition as one of the Best Hotels in the USA for 2015 by U.S. News and World Report for the third consecutive year. The hotel and restaurant also made its debut on the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide Star Ratings list for this year.
U.S. News recognized The Bernards Inn as the sixth best property among 625 in New Jersey in its annual evaluation of hotels that offer high-quality amenities and exceptional experiences. The hotel and restaurant each earned “Recommended” ratings from the 2015 Forbes Travel Guide, distinguishing it as the only hospitality property in New Jersey to make the luxury ratings list.
Top 10 This Weekend: 3/5-3/8
1. The Lorax Play-Along, Duke Farms
2. Expressions of the Heart,
Studio 7 Fine Art Gallery
3. New Jersey Quilt Festival,
Garden State Exhibit Center
4. Scotch Tasting Experience,
The Bernards Inn
5. The Best of Pink Floyd,
Planetarium at RVCC
6. The Pale Pink Dragon, Villagers Theatre
7. Alexander Hamilton: Washington’s Indispensable Partner, Heritage Trail Association
8. The Vienna Boys, Central Jersey Symphony Orchestra
9. The Jammin' Divas, Theatre at RVCC
10. Brighton Beach Memoirs, Somerset Valley Players
NFL Football Camp
Join Matt Simms at Branchburg Sports Complex!
An entire season of engaging planetarium shows for young and old!
Big Apple Circus
Step right up; Metamorphosis has arrived!
5K Race to Wellness
Family Friendly race/walk through gorgeous Duke Farms.
More than 250 of the nation’s finest artisans come to Somerset.
Find all there is to do in Somerset County!