Weekend Top 10: 5/21-5/25
1. Tour of Somerville,
Raritan, Bound Brook and Somerville
2. Cruise Nights Begin!,
3. Introductory Horseback Ride and Trail Ride, Lord Stirling Stables
4. Being Green at Home, Duke Farms
5. Three Solo Exhibits - Closing Saturday, The Center for Contemporary Art
6. South Asian Festival, Garden State Exhibit Center
7. The Pillowman, Villagers Theatre
8. Do-Ahead BBQ & Summer Wines, Ninety Acres Culinary Center
9. Valinor Quartet, RVCC Arts
10. Dragons Like Tacos, Barnes & Noble Somerville
Explore Somerset County's Newest Park!
The dilapidated buildings are gone, the loop trail is finished and new landscaping and signage grace the entrances to the 247-acre Skillman Park. Officials and residents celebrated the park's grand opening April 23 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
"The grand opening of Skillman Park adds another jewel to Somerset County's crown of beautifully preserved parkland," said Freeholder Director Mark Caliguire. As a former township mayor and now as a county official, he has been involved in plans for the property for several years.
Tour of Somerville
Attend the nation's longest running cycling event this Memorial Day Weekend!
Experience a Colonial picnic, tours, crafts, live music and more!
The largest independently organized anime convention in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
Rose Day Festival
Visit the Rudolf W. van der Goot Rose Garden at peak blossom to see 3,000 roses representing 325 varieties.
Find all there is to do in Somerset County!
Check us out!
Take a visual journey of Somerset County.