The Boys Are Back in Town
Play Ball! The two words that to so many of of us signal the official start of Spring. It's no different in Somerset County, New Jersey, where the Five-Time Atlantic League Champion Somerset Patriots will kick things off on opening day April 18.
If you've never been to TD Bank Ballpark in Bridgewater, you've been missing out! This family-friendly park hosts loads of fun theme nights for kids, giveaways and contests, and good old-fashioned baseball games. A relaxed and affordable evening with your business partner, significant other, friends or the kids is just what you'll find here in Bridgewater.
Grab a tasty dinner on the concourse level before heading to your seat (all have great views!). Then watch the game, be entertained between innings, find the perfect souvenir at the gift shop and give Sparkee (The Patriots Mascot) a high-five on your way out of the park.
On April 6th, fans will get a special treat: FanFest! This fabulous, fun and FREE event runs from 12pm-3pm, during which attendees will:
- Meet and get autographs from manager emeritus Sparky Lyle, manager Brett Jodie, hitting/third base coach Shane Spencer and many Patriots players
- Enjoy an 1880's style baseball game
- Sign up for several exciting kids programs
- Enjoy carnival games and activities, clowns and face painters
- Participate in photo shoots with Sparkee and Slider
- Take tours of the Diamond Club and Suites
- Receive a Patriots Baseball Cap (first 500 kids)
- Run the bases at the conclusion of the event (kids)
- Receive exclusive one-day only ticket discounts, Buy One Get One Free offer for a Sun-Thurs game, discounted pricing for Mini Plan packages and Flex Tickets, and exclusive merchandise discounts
Come see why The Somerset Patriots and TD Bank Ballpark are your hometown homerun!